Monday 9 April 2012

Spring Pottery Class KLEAR, Dublin 13: April 23 - May 28 '12

I hope everyone has had a great Easter and not eaten too much chocolate! Here at Brookwood Pottery I've been busy firing work from my Marino and KLEAR classes. The students have done some really great work including some exciting figurative modelling and wall pieces. This Spring I am running a short Monday morning course in KLEAR, Kilbarrack, from April 23 to May 28 for 65 euro. This covers tuition, materials and tools! The course will cover all aspects of handbuilding and modelling and no experience is necessary. If you are interested in enrolling please contact KLEAR at 01 8671845 or e mail elaine.fallon@gmail.com . I've posted some new work by students - well done everyone on creating some beautiful pottery!

Image: Tree, wall piece by Phillip Kilmurray, KLEAR Student, stoneware, underglazed and glazed. 20 x 13 cms approx.

No comments:

Post a Comment