Thursday 7 March 2013

Mother's Day Gifts at Brookwood Pottery


Mother & Child, Ceramic artwork, earthenware clay, underglazed and twice fired.

Hi there if you're looking for a special Mother's Day gift I have made a small number of these ceramic artworks based on a favourite card I received many years ago on the birth of my first daughter. So this work is firmly inspired by Picasso! It comes framed in 2 sizes small - 39 euro, larger piece 49 euro. I can also customise the inscription in pencil underneath. Each artwork is signed by me.

This would make a beautiful christening gift also as it is a very tender, joyful image.

And hey if you are skint don't worry - I am making adorable ceramic brooches for 4.95 and 6.95 which I can post easily. Happy Mother's Day to all, past and present. Best wishes, Elaine.


No comments:

Post a Comment